Holidays in the Caribbean
White sandy beaches and crystal-clear blue seas are what instantly spring to mind when you think of a Caribbean holiday. Stunning scenery, amazing attractions and friendly locals keep visitors coming back again-and-again, so head to the Caribbean for an unforgettable trip in 2014.
Holidays to the Caribbean can cater for all occasions, so whether you’re after a stress-free, all-inclusive holiday with the family, or a luxurious romantic break with the other-half, you can rest assured that there is an island just waiting for you to explore.
Where to go in the Caribbean
There are 25 main islands in the Caribbean so there will be one which is just right for you:
- For laid-back vibes, excellent cuisine and eccentric night life head to Jamaica. There is also the chance for more adventurous activities, such as rock climbing over the Dunn's River Falls or forest treks.
- For a great mix of culture and lazy beach days the Dominican Republic has you covered. Head to the capital city Santo Domingo for a choice of museums, monuments and parks. Punta Cana, Playa Dorada and Puerto Plata all offer a variety of amenities and activities to choose from such as golf courses, scuba diving and water parks.
- For pure relaxation, look no further than a holiday to Barbados. White, sandy beaches and clear, warm waters are the order of the day, with a chance to enjoy a bit of swimming or snorkelling. There is also a lively night scene where you can take in the sounds of local performers.
- The island of Cuba offers a mixture of 5-star all-inclusive resorts by the coast, where you can enjoy water sports such as wind surfing and canoeing. Head to the capital of Havana for amazing architecture, genuine cuban cigars and rum and vintage american cars.
- St. Lucia is the number one destination in the Caribbean for pure luxury. It is the definition of island paradise and you will see expensive yachts moored up in the island's many harbours. A holiday to St. Lucia is the perfect place to relax and unwind without a care in the world.
Each island in the Caribbean has its own unique character, meaning no two islands will be the same. Other activities which shouldn't be missed during a holiday to the Caribbean are swimming with dolphins, scuba diving and wind surfing.
Cheap Caribbean Holidays with lowcostholidays
You will find accommodation to suit all budgets in the Caribbean, from cheap all inclusive or self-catering accommodation to 5-star luxury. With year-round sunshine, the choice is yours as and when you want to go!
So check our amazing offers for flights and holidays on lowcostholidays and book now.