Soak up the sun in Costa Del Sol
Find yourself on the perfect Costa Del Sol holiday after just a 3 hour flight from Ireland. With one of the best coastlines in Spain, this southern region is the place to be if you’re looking for miles of golden beach, plenty of sun and fun for everyone.
Year after year, holidays to the Costa Del Sol remain a staple for people looking to escape to the sunshine: from families seeking summer sun, to couples wanting a long weekend taking in the culture and laid back lifestyle. For groups, the many resorts cater for all kinds of interests from busy beaches dedicated to water sports, to towns offering lively entertainment throughout the night.
Explore the Costa Del Sol
- Torremolinos is one of the best places on a holiday to the Costa Del Sol to find a spot on a long, sandy beach and sit back, all whilst topping up that all-important holiday tan! The Torremolinos water park (Aqualand) is also a great day out for the whole family.
- The quaint town of Benalmádena can be ideal for a day out shopping and enjoying the bars and beautiful marina.
- Fuengirola is a must for families, with its traditional Moorish Castle and the Mijas water park. There’s something for all ages.
- If tradition and culture is what you’re after then Mijas is perfect. This traditional town set to a stunning mountain backdrop is a great place to explore, tuck in to some local cuisine and get a real feel for the local area.
- Nerja is also worth a visit for its fishing village and more laid back atmosphere. The food here is well worth a try – fresh fish, cooked in the local way – delicious!
- For livelier holidays in Costa Del Sol, the cosmopolitan Marbella offers a sheer variety of entertainment with vast amounts of bars and restaurants lining the seafront. Marbella is a celebrity magnet where you are just as likely to spot a 60ft Yacht as you are a traditional restaurant serving amazing Paella.